Monday, September 15, 2008

High for the Future

I forgot to add this. The high of realizing you made the right choice for the future. Hubby changed jobs a few years ago even though it was scary on lots of levels, one being he thought it might be career suicide. But it ended up being the best for so many reasons. And to see things happening now that could have been where he is...well...I'm just grateful he saw the forest through the trees!!

3 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

aww, anne, I remember how scared you were when Matt was going out on his own. It's amazing how hindsight is 20/20.
Hugs.

Beatnik said...

I remember that! You havent been around here much since :-P
Actually its cool to remember that time and be so glad now isnt it.

I predict a post saying something like...
"I have been busy in 3D life and blah blah blah." or "I have neglected my blog blah blah blah."

Whatever you post, get your butt back in here.

The Gym, the Kids the whatever can wait! lol

Ski said...

Where did Wawa go?