Ok - One thing I made a point NOT to do this year is make some kind of resolution - I tried too many last year and as always I let myself down and feel worse for it!
So I'm not promising more regular posts, but I Thought I'd wrap up the High and Lows of the last year:
2008 Highs -
Husband's business doing well
Got back into exercise
Spent some quality time with old friends
2008 Lows -
Some sad deaths
Set myself up for failure when I tried taking on too much!
Some disappointing elections
I wish all of you a happy 2009 -- or at least a productive one! I will try to make this a good one as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOLY COW! You posted :)
Just had to give you flack :)
My resolution is to do something irresponsible...or reckless. Its time I do something that hasnt been thought through and planned to the last detail...Im too much of a better-safe-than-sorry kind of person...So there you have it. Nice to see a new post btw!
Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyone home?????????????????
I miss your posts!
Anne, I thought I'd post a comment just to see if you're looking! :)
If I had known this was going to be the ONLY 2009 post...I would have taken a little extra time to appreciate it the first time I read it.
Post a Comment