Ok I'm going to tread lightly here....no offense to people with a tattoo...but what is with EVERYONE Having a tattoo lately. I've been noticing them more and more then on Saturday we went to a Water Park as a family. I am not exaggerating I think only 20% of the people DIDN'T have tattoos. It was like I was in a some alternate reality. I've never felt so much a minority in my life! And most of them were not little cute tattoos somewhere almost not seen. These are huge honkin' tattoos on chests or full up an arm or all over a back. Sometimes I'd see a nice looking lady and think, wow, there's someone who isn't tattooed -- then she'd turn around and there'd be some gastly looking thing all over her chest.
So I was wondering when did it become more commonplace for just regular people to have tattoos and not just thugs and skanks? Course, maybe I was at a Thug and Skank convention and didn't know it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Skanks.
Now thats funny! I dont know when it became popular to get a Tattoo, but I am certain that many of them look at them after they sober up and wonder what the heck the inspiration was for their choice of Artwork. It used to be a meaningful experience for people to get Tattoos. They actually had some thought into what they were putting on. Now its just another way to keep up with the Jones'. Pretty stupid some of them if you ask me. Piercings are another thing. Wow!
If it was going to be on me permanently, I know it would definitely have to look really cool or have meaning. Some were so generic and boring looking. Course those are cheaper!
A colleague of mine just came home from a holiday where she met a group of guys who got really drunk one night and got matching tats... "1+1=3" How idiotic isnt that? Two of them got it on the ass the other on the inside of his thigh...dumbasses.
hahahaha - that's a bad one Linni!
Post a Comment