I promised horror camping stories and then I didn't post anything! Well, sit down for this one. There wasn't a horror story. Although my baby is acting a little sick and I'm worried she has a bug she picked up there. That might be a horror story to come. I actually had a good time, slept pretty well and so did little miss 15 months!! (she had her month birthday while we were there -- which was also the ONE MONTH UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS day!)
Low right now is trying to get the house back in order. I've been continuing my exercise regime which means when I come home -- I feel like my work is done. Not so much into the cleaning. But today going to stay home and work on that. But I hate coming home to a dirty house!
High - I still lost 2 pounds when I got back and like I mentioned I had a good camping trip. Sometimes hell does freeze over :) At least for a weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job Anne!!!!!! DOesn't it feel good when hell freezes over?? Especially on a hot day like today ;)
Post a Comment