Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy & Drunk

I was hit last night by someone the police officer referred to as "Crazy and Drunk". Lovely. I was stopped at a light and he slammed into the back of my van. I had 3 other passengers, two adult women and one 4 month baby. Funny enough all I've been upset about is how this man could have caused so much more damage to someone else and thankful that everyone is ok.

It was kind of fun to watch him get his dui tests, get arrested and put in the car.

I thought I'd stick to the short story this morning, I have calls to make!

4 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Oh My god anne!!! I am so glad that you are all ok. That really could have been terribly tragic :(
Let me know if you need anything!

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Tag, you're it! Go to my blog for more!

Ski said...

Yikes! Hope all is well. Some people should never get a licence...

Beatnik said...

Well I am very glad all are ok. But honestly. In this Day and age, who doesnt know,
YOU DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!

With that said, I think every Drunk driver should get a nasty sentence. Not necessarily jail time, but if they got drunk and drove in off work hours, that proves they got extra time. Maybe, they should go and do the publics work. Clean Streets, clean up graffiti, polish City Transportation, assist people who are in wheel chairs or worse because of a drunk driver. Whatever they do. But take their life away for a while and make them think.
The ones who have accidents, should never be allowed the "Priveledge" of driving ever again. And should serve their time of 1 count of reckless endangerment for every occupant who was put in danger by his retarded actions. I dont know what the easy answers are, but I do know they need to get tough on those idiots.

I would execute every one of them if it was up to me. But I got left out of that meeting.

Maybe Im too harsh, but God help any drunk who hits and injures or God forbid kill one of my Family. He or she had better hope the Cops get to them first.