I just came back from the presale to a large consignment sale my friend has organized in our area. There is so much stuff and it is filling a need out here in our community. I was disturbed to find out that people have been sabatoging the sale!! Tearing down signs. Deleting ads off of Craigs List. There are over 73 sellers at this sale and she is giving some money to charity. She is not making a large profit margin on this sale. It's a great idea for a sale like this to be in our area, similar sales are in the city or surrounding areas that are quite successful. That just really bothered me that people would do this. In the area of children's clothes and supplies, there is enough money to go around!!
I just had to get that off my chest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are yuo serious? Some people need to have their heads examined.
Post a Comment