We have successfully for the first time passed around the stomach flu to all five of us in the house. Well, I guess the cat and fish were immune.
My husband has always been very against the flu shots. I've always been somewhat on the fence. This was the first year we got them. But my observation was that the person hardest hit was him. He is the only one who didn't have it. I followed our pediatricians recommendation to get the kids and me vaccinated for the baby's sake. I really can't complain about how sick I was. It was a pretty mild flu. His mom now has it pretty bad. But she didn't have the flu shot either. Now, whether this was the flu we were vaccinated against I have no idea. But these are my totally biased and completely unscientific observations :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate the flu, and if one person goes down they all go down.
Right now I've got the third of five children home with a fever.
Blah!
Thanks for your comment on my blown tire story!
Post a Comment