Friday, July 25, 2008

AAARRRGGGGGGGG

Help!! I have about 10 mosquito bites per leg right now and I am DYING!!! I couldn't sleep. I wanted to rip my skin off!! Where we went camping there were NO mosquitos but then we made a quick stop at a little crater and creek we like on the way home where it was like Attack of the Killer Mosquitos. They were so hungry, I don't think they've had a lot of humans up in them thar parts yet this season. And I was wearing my bathing suit bottom so NO COVERAGE. Luckily I seem to be the worse hit of everyone, which while I can't believe, I'm grateful for.....because worse than the excruciating pain I am in right now -- hearing one of the men of the household would be even worse!!

So if you hear screaming from over here -- it's me!

2 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Those are the worst!!!!! Try some calamine lotion, or bactine maybe? I have some calming influence from MK over here, but that won't help you in Troutdale :)

Beatnik said...

What worked for me, I would take a finger nail and press an X deep into the bite. It would only itch for a few more seconds and done. But I would go to the store and Buy Sting Eze. Keep it on hand for any bites, with kids I cant believe you dont have any. Its good for ALL bites.