Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Goal!!

Ok - I haven't posted in awhile. Remember me and my balancing problem?? Yep, I think it will say on my tombstone "She was great with plans, but follow through was a bitch!" BUT my good news is I have reached one goal this summer. I reached my first weight goal. I've set 3 of them, the first one was to be by this weekend (since I'll be in a bathing suit on Tuesday). So Operation Paint #1's room and Operation Get Rid of All the Excess Toys haven't really taken off, but I'm pretty happy with accomplishing the goal closest to my heart!

Low has been fussy kids - but I think that is football camps fault. We are going to go up camping a little later than our group to try to get the kids a little more rested thus perhaps and this is a big one -- ENJOY our time a little more!!

Maybe I will come back with some camping tales of woe :)

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Great job Anne!!!!!! I know how much that means to you!

Ski said...

Congrats Wawa! Way to go! Im so inspired by you, Ive actually bought a membership card at the student gym as well. My muscles are aching today, but I feel great!