Cheerios is running a promotion along with Oprah's trainer Bob Greene for 2 free months to his website The Best Life. I signed up because I just couldn't bring myself to pay for Weight Watchers again, which is a great program and company. It's healthy eating and reasonable and no weird food or prepackaged food to buy. I've actually really been impressed with the Best Life plan. The first 4 weeks you have very simple goals and they don't even track your weight until you've accomplished those goals for 4 weeks and into the 2nd 4 weeks. They have good recommendations and it's lots of fiber, fruit and veggies. Which is what you should be eating. I thought I was eating a lot of all those things until I saw this plan and realized I wasn't eating near enough. When I'm pregnant I find vegetables disgusting, so when I'm done with being pregnant, my veggie meter is off. I'm just planning on cancelling at the end of the free period, but I would recommend the free trial to anyone...what does it hurt?? Their food log is a bit clunky, but still worth the clunk. And I have been losing weight! And not felt hungry!
I don't have a low recently I can think of.....except maybe I've been struggling with JW taking her 2nd nap. She's only 9.5 months, she can't give that up yet!! I think I figured out she was going to sleep a little hungry which was keeping her up, so now she is getting a bottle before nap, and at least for today it worked. Wish me luck, my sanity depends on it!
Have a great weekend, tomorrow I'm carpet cleaning so that will be the LOW -- although it burns calories which I always consider a HIGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have two girls that not only never took a nap, Tess would stay up as long as you let her at night. She never slept. Im not insane. Oh boy but the Joker in the New Batman is.
Sweet!
Post a Comment