Untraceable was made in Portland! I like to support movies that were made here, but I don't get to go to the theater once or twice a week like I did B.K. I'm lucky once a quarter! Ahhh...those were the days!
I've heard it's pretty good and if you look closely you will see my friend as a featured extra in a scene 15 minutes in where she runs up to the scene of an accident, green coat, white shoes and talking on her cel phone. So if you are looking for a thriller to go see, go check it out!! She is known in my blog world here as Orange Julius.
Her next feature she "stars" with Jennifer Aniston in "Management". Since I am a huge Jennifer Aniston fan you know I'll definitely be seeing that one in the theater.
She and I met in an interesting way too. Maybe one day I'll blog about that too. Actually, I've met most my friends in interesting ways....I mean that's what makes them special!
Let me know if you've seen it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, you are too sweet, Wawa! Yes, everyone should go see 'Untraceable' and see me! Haha! It's a good movie, so bring a friend!
Haha, again you are SO sweet...I'm not exactly "starring" with Jennifer Aniston, but wishfully close!? It's in a bar scene...
Wawa, I forgot to tell you...'Raising Flagg' with Alan Arkin is to have been released as of Jan. 29th!! I just received my purchased DVD today through www.cinemalibrestudio.com, but I understand it should be available at Hollywood Video!! Yea!!
By the way, hello to Beatnik and Linnski! It's me, Catherine, from BW.com! Great to see you guys!
You are friends with Jennifer Aniston, Wawa? You DO lead a secret life, dontcha..? ;)
Hey Catherine, s'up?
Post a Comment