...to all 4 of my readers!! I started this morning out by wanting to make cinnamon rolls for the 3 men in my life. But while getting that ready, all hell broke loose....let's just say I had clean up of 2 of the 3 major bodily fluids. But even with that distraction, I managed to make them all a special breakfast and get everyone out the door on time. CW, JW and I took a walk this morning, not sure if we were going to dodge the rain or not. CW on his scooter. It was a fun morning and something I need to do more of when I can't get to the gym.
Later today I'll be going to AW's Valentine's party and JW is all decked out in red. Who by the way has taken one step here and there already. I'm in BIG trouble. Tonight we are going to have heart shaped pizza and our own little family party.
What are you doing today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Samantha and I made sugar cookies, she has acough and I wasn't feeling up to par, so we skipped nicholas's party this time. we plan to take the kids to red duck (aka: red robin) tonight for dinner. Samantha and I hit costco for milk earlier, and were amazed by all the men rushing in & out to get flowers.
Glad you are in my life!
I think Valentines is an American thing...it has started to catch on over here though..the past couple of years or so. But I still feel a little torn about the subject. I dont like the commercialism around it. You have to buy this teddybear or these flowers for your loved one, or you wont be a good boyfriend/girlfriend..and at the same time I like that there is a day of the year when you are encouraged to pay extra attention to the one you love...So the boyfriend and I went out to dinner. With promises of not buying anything for eatchother..ocfourse he is a hopeless romantic and gave me a teddybear and a rose despite of that...but I forgave him ;)
Post a Comment