Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend

I had quite a few highs this weekend. One, AW received his wolf badge at his Blue and Gold Banquet. While the festivities lasted as long as the Oscars, I know it was something he worked hard for and he was so proud of. He even had a line in a skit that he said very clearly. This is huge because he has a huge fear of being in front of people, I think he almost is worse than I was at that age. So I was proud of him on lots of levels. Then on Sunday I fit into some pairs of pants I hadn't in awhile. I was SOOO excited! It expanded my wardrobe by about 6 pairs of pants. I had been down to only 2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of khakis that fit...and one pair of the jeans were way too big and didn't really fit and the other didn't look that flattering either. But I refused to buy new pants. So my hard work has paid off! My next goal is to have these pants too big -- but for right now I'm happily clothed and really excited about it!!

Lows were losing in Cataan AGAIN yesterday and CW having more behavior problems at school. He's on a diet of no video games or violent shows -- Nick JR is all! Let's see how that works.

Going on a field trip to Franz Bakery on Wed. with AW's class. Should be fascinating ;)

Happy Monday!

Pictures to be posted soon today...check for pictures from the Blue and Gold as well as the loser game of Cataan.

Gotta make some coffee to get through that though....

No comments: