Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Laugh

I had a good laugh today. I had a huge crush on a singer/older student when I was in college. About once every 6 months, I google him to see if I can find him (I have about 10 people I do this with on a regular basis). Well, today I "found" him, online anyway. He is living locally, has a successful business with his wife of 6 years who is a mini celebrity in the running circles here. And he has 2 step children. And she's an older woman. So looking back in hindsight, I was too young and didn't run, of course we weren't meant for each other :)

Anyone else ever found someone from their past in a different life than they expected? Discuss amongst yourselves.

PS - I also found two kids I used to babysit and a friend I knew in Poland in the 80s who is Australian! None of them are doing what I expected either!

No comments: