Matt and I are LOST fanatics. I'm so excited for tonights episode. I really recommend this primer (plus watching the VH1 style last season finale from last night):
Doc Jensen's Lost Primer
Random things I thought of last night while rewatching the finale:
I think Sawyer is going to sacrifice himself before the show is over Charlie-style (well, originally it was Jesus style)
I think the second half of the show (since we are at the mid-point) is going to have Hurley's luck totally change
I think the show ends with Jack on the island and no one there
Answers I can't wait to know:
Who is in the coffin?
Will Sun get to have the baby?
Is Kate pregnant?
Oh, my head is spinning. Maybe it's just the coffee. Anyway, I can't wait. Please don't call after 9p tonight!
God Bless DVRs.
PS- Can someone PLEASE tell me how to make links on here. Is it my Mac?
UPDATE -- I figured out the link thing. Thanks MCC for trying to help me, it made me read further and see that I don't have a short cut because I have a Mac, but I found how to type it out. So not quick, but doable.
PPS - I just found a bunch of comments I hadn't noticed from MCC, Beat and Linni - so thanks guys for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment