High - I got off with a warning
Low - I got pulled over
Yesterday, after I dropped CW at preschool I was driving the back roads to drop something at my parents and then head to the DEQ. All of a sudden, BLIP BLIP BLIP and lights in my rear view mirror. Now, I'm exhausted after our trip and my sick baby hasn't slept well for two nights. The police officer asks me if I am in a hurry. I said, well, not really a hurry, but I finally have no older kids and I have a sick baby and I'm just trying to get the DEQ, which by the way, means my registration expired two days ago. He kind of laughed at me and said I'd not stopped at a stop sign. Now, I know I stopped, but I can agree I didn't stop long. Long story short -- while I could have been ticketed for both not stopping at a stop sign AND expired registration, he let me off with a warning. So I headed straight to DEQ and now I'm all legal. And I stopped at all the lights, even the green ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whew! Glad you didn't get a ticket! :)
Post a Comment