Today was a weird day. I was just in a funk all day. Really struggling for a high/low, but here's my best shot.
High - playing Monopoly Jr this afternoon with number 2 son. It cracks me up how well he counts and can do math already. Future engineer or banker.
Low - Hail storm this afternoon was wild. I was sitting by the window with the baby and she and I just stared out the window a little scared frankly. This was the hardest hail storm I've ever seen. HUGE hail and almost violent the way it came down. But I was thinking, it's not like it can come in. Get in the car 20 minutes later to find out there was a tornado about 20 miles from here. What?? Guess we're back in Kansas? Next time I won't think it's overreacting to be too close to the window, anything CAN happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment