Check out Linnski's blog in my websites listed to the right. She is the one who wanted me to start a blog for a long time. She and I met in an interesting way.....I'll leave it at that.
Then it's Jennifer (Beautiful Integrity) who pushed me over the edge this week.
You two are probably my only readers right now, but together we can take over the world...hahaha!
That's a lie, I've told a couple others about this. But we could take over the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We ARE taking over the world...one blog at a time...And by the way..happy you didnt mention HOW we met...I love having secrets ;)
Im reading.
Sheesh!
Damn straight your a liar. I read your blog too.
I noticed a little something though, I do not have a place in your list of daily Blog or website visits.
Hmmmmph! I still love ya. Dont try and make any ammends or anything.
I'm Jennifer's SIL. I read every couple of days. =)
Post a Comment