The firm isn't observing MLK Day today....so no school and just me :) Although they didn't observe the weekend really either. But I did get out to the Dr. Laura show. I had a great time. Just getting to sit for two hours with nothing to worry about was a huge treat.
HI today - Being at the gym and really pushing it and realizing I still have it! Yeah, I have major baby tummy but...it was encouraging. And the break from the kids -- priceless!
Low today - realizing the sourdough pancakes were way more fattening then I thought (they still aren't that bad but when you have FIVE, well....enough said). So waiting around until dinner is taking awhile...
Tomorrow will returning to a spinning class be a low or high?
Can we sense where my mind is this week??
Thank god for a little sunshine today. I was reading up a little on Vitamin D helping with SAD (winter blues)...I already have upped my dose, and plan to get some more supplements soon. Do a little research if you have a similar issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment