Tuesday, January 8, 2008

High/Low Concept

I thought I would start posting every evening the high point and low point of the day. Sometimes I've played it with the kids in the car or at the dinner table. It was in the movie The Story of Us with Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfieffer. Good movie.

As for today:

Low Point: After telling the kids they were getting the FluMist and NOT a shot, we discover at the drs office that it will be a shot. Having to chase them around the room and watch them freak out -- Horrible!

High Point: Visiting with my longtime friend and old roommate and seeing our boys so excited to see each other.

PS - For anyone who knows my true identity -- Wawa was a nickname from an old defunct website I used to haunt. Given to me by the cutest little mohawked Norwegian ever, Linnski.

1 comment:

Beatnik said...

Do you have a picture of this what sounds to be a Freak of Nature? A Norwegian with a Mohawk?
Id pay money to see pictures of that.