Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Still Below Freezing
Adam told me he didn't think he should have to go to school if it was below freezing. I told him it would warm up by recess (since he claimed they only cared if it was raining but would send them out no matter HOW cold). Well it's about recess time now and it's still only at 28, not to mention the wind chill. Crazy cold for our little neck of the woods. I'm going to be hearing about THIS tonight! However, I have the feeling they will let them play inside if they want. But we put the liner back in his coat, and he took his gloves and hat. Kid whines better than a teenage girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thats kinda funny, nicholas said the same thing!!! I swear our boys have the same brain waves!! Nicholas whines too, it drives me crazy
Boys arent Whiners! Gosh you guuuuuys! Boys dont like to go out in Cold. Stop calling Boys whinerrrrrrrs. Its not funny.
don't ya mean fuuuunnnyyy
Post a Comment