My oldest son comes home with so much paper in his backpack. It'll be STUFFED with not only just his old schoolwork but scraps and scraps of paper. Little cut pieces. Larger pages with something cut out of the middle. You know the kind of thing MOST people would chuck in the garbage or recycler. I asked him why he keeps bringing home all this paper.... He said,"It's my teacher's fault, she makes me clean out my desk." I guess I know what's in his desk now.
And I can totally say he gets that from his father ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats funny. Nicholas comes home wioth gobs of work too. I try to sift through what I know he'll care about in years to come, but it's hard when he sees some of his school work in the recycle bin.
Hey!
Diana goes through the kids rooms on occasion with the trash sack. Tess is 10 and is pretty good about what she keeps around. Ava is 8 and Oh man, Diana just oges off about all the crap she keeps. reminds me of that Scraps of paper a sane person would throw away lol. Well I was almost wondering if this is where hoarding starts. Starts out with good intentions, kids keeping stuff they may use later. Who knows why they keep other peoples Garbage. I just remember my mom doing intervention on me when I was a kid. Throwing out all my treasures and "good stuff" I just knew she had no idea and was out of her mind making me throw all that away. I think I grew up alright after all. But thats all self assessment. I may be a loon and you all just humor me.
Post a Comment