Thursday, May 22, 2008

My 10 servings post

I thought I'd mention where that came from. Self.com had a summer eating challenge that said to eat a certain amount of food groups each day....so 2 meats, 3 dairy, etc and it included 10 fruits and veggies. At first I thought, that's a good challenge, but it is super hard! You have to really start in the morning and think it through all day or you can't fit it all in. But I know I feel better and fuller when I eat a lot of fruits and veggies so I'm trying to do it. We'll see how long I can continue!! Eating that many you tend to run out and have to go to the store and if you can't get there -- well....start gnawing on tree leaves??? LOL.

2 comments:

Ski said...

Perhaps if you have a whole bag of carrots laying around, you can eat one at the time until you get to 10? Or does it have to be 10 different servings? How 'bout a raisin? Does that count as 1? Cause then you'll have a whole lot of servings in one box! Im facinated.

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

I'm happy to say that I am on day 4 of this!!! It helps that I switched to the ww core plan.