Monday, May 5, 2008

Taking The Higher Ground...

....is always the best policy....

2 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes we could be petty, and as girls I think it's the "poular" thing to do. I am proud of you for taking the higher ground. That being said, if you need to vent in another format, call or email me, or save it for NSD on saturday!!
I still love ya!

Beatnik said...

Im sure this is one of those Venus and Mars things I dont understand. But I have two rules dealing with these types of things.

1) I say my part which is ok to do. Let it be known how you feel.

2) After exercising 1, Worrying about it will not resolve it, let it go. You said how you feel.

Let me also say 1 gets me out of favor with some people, but I have to say they are the selfish and "me" types anyway. I have me to impress so who cares what they think. And 2 is probably easier said than done. Pick your battles and if its just not worth it, move on. Besides from higher ground your looking down on whoever or whatever it is.