I think I've given up on my photoblog. I will remove the link. I started to feel weird about the privacy thing and I also just couldn't keep up with the demands of it. You'll have to resort to my version of stories.
But I did get a fun comment a couple months ago (which led me to being a little more cautious at the same time). I posted a picture of some college friends with all our kids entitled "15 years, 10 kids later". The funny thing was that there were 4 women and 1 man. Someone emailed me saying I had a lovely family. I realized she thought we were all his wives. Hey, what can I say, we ARE just one big happy family :) Not that there is anything wrong with that.... well, maybe....
Oh - another thing I'd love to hear are some funny internet stories of people you've "met" online. I would never do something so reckless. Cough, cough.
Start your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Im not sure I follow you...You want us to tell you about cyber sex?
hahahahha, if that is the story you want to tell???
Hmmm... I guess we are on the same wave length since I've been thinking about the privacy thing as well. I wonder if there's a way to make it private.
I bet there is a way to set a friends list on there. Give only friends the password access to them.
Post a Comment