Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TV Denial

I've been in denial that most of my shows are on summer hiatus. Mostly because I still had one more big season finale left. Tomorrow. Lost. And that will be an 8 month hiatus.... I have been realizing this week that a lot of my online reading surrounds some of my tv watching. And there is nothing new to post. So I hit my usual bookmarks and get nothing. I've been following some links from other friends and family websites, but does anyone have some fun blogs to recommend? How do you spend your online time? I'm not very deep, but I'll go anywhere once....hahahahaha

PS - I heard there were people posting the summary of the season finale online. Who does that? I've been doing a lot of reading at sites that were not allowing comments for that very reason. These people must have the heart the size of the Grinch PRE-Christmas!

1 comment:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

I'm just finding other shows to get into. Army wives starts back up next week. I loved that one last summer. Also, we seem intrigued by the CBS show "swingtown" looks like some mindless entertainment :)