I put a live traffic feed on here. I saw it elsewhere (random Idaho blog I sometimes frequent) and I had to have it. Sometimes I just wonder who is really landing here? I mean, who am I anyway? Sometimes I'm still blown away by this gigantic thing created by Al Gore. How intimate it can be and then the complete opposite of that.
Sorry, I've been drinking again.
And to get back to my original concept.
High today was a really good stretch we did in pilates, which I hadn't been to in a few months. Back stretch on the ball. Why can't exercising be like that all the time.
Low will probably be (foreseeing the future, a la Johnny Carson) not getting the kids to bed quick enough tonight after their sporting events so I can watch Lost.
I will stop talking about Lost.
PS - God Bless The Inventor of Tivo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had to copy you and add the live traffic feed. It was easier than I thought. Weird knowing how many people frequent though.
No offence...but I hate that traffic feed thing...I told Beat the same. Its like an invasion of my privacy...but then again, I kinda invade yours by reading your blog. So its all good.
By the way, I really like Frey's latest so far...but I havent read more than perhaps 1/5 of it. Its a seriously fat book
You may wanna go into Options and select Ignore your own traffic. Otherwise everytime you do something it will post your activity.
The reason I like it, I know if I am getting lots of visitors, and I hope it will inspire me to post more. Thats why I did it. It is nice knowing who visits too. Or that people even do visit.
I love the traffic feed, You get to see that people from all over the world take time to read your blog! how cool is that! G'Day from Australia!
I've had Feedjit before too, but Sitemeter & Google Analytics will tell you who visited, what time, how long they stayed, who referred them, what key words led them to you.
If you want me to tell you how...it's super easy and much better for tracking any stats!
Post a Comment