Wednesday, March 12, 2008

best life

I've been doing the best life diet for 4 weeks now. I have 4 more weeks free and then I will cancel. But as of this morning I'd lost 9 pounds! Now how much of that is stopping nursing? Who knows. I'll take what I can get to get to my first goal weight of 20 pounds. Actually, I'm happy with losing 8 pounds every 4 weeks. Again, they are a lot like Weight Watchers just with Oprah behind them. If only I could invent something and get Oprah behind me. Then you'd all be invited to my weekend home in the Hamptons....well, I'd probably have one at WWD, Disneyland or Hawaii. Or maybe all 3. But you catch my drift....from my private jet.

Now this morning I need to go and try to get some free months out of the gym. I never put my membership on hold during my late pregnancy/post partum time and I paid child care and for Matt all those months, all never used. So I think they should give me a few extra free months. But we'll see what THEY think about that.

I'm loving my comments from my 3 loyal readers! Let's get the readership up to 5!!

1 comment:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

great job Anne! You looked like you had lost weight when I saw you on saturday!!