Most of you don't know I actually have a pretty addictive personality. I hide it well and have just never let myself get involved with drugs or alcohol or even an eating disorder. I do let myself become addicted to tv shows, as I've demonstrated with Lost. The last year it was The Office. Which once it returns April 10th, I'll probably be fully invested again. Before that many other things. I'm a nut. Food wise I'm currently addicted to Grapefruits & Fiber One Bars. Like I said, I'm a nut. I'm also fairly addicted to the internet.... Oh yeah, why am I telling you this?? Because Thursdays are hard for me to concentrate. I just count down the hours until Lost.
Today was good because I got to see some of my moms club friends who I hadn't seen in quite awhile. One member had an easter egg hunt at her house and all the "old" members who used to hang out a year or so ago showed up. None of the newbies. Which was great for me because that is who I miss!!
AW has Spring pictures tomorrow. Why two pictures? Who knows, I think the photography place made a deal with the school. But because fall pictures are in uniform, these are not. And of course you pre-order fall but for spring you get to see before you buy. I do like that. But what to wear is always an issue. I let him go pretty casual because 1) we already have the "formal" school picture from the fall and 2) if you are going to get a 2nd picture it might as well reflect HIM not a sunday school version. But we didn't have a lot to choose from today so we went with a Mariners t-shirt and jeans. He wanted to wear this duck hunting/camo sweat suit that is a hand me down from a friend that is already too small. I just couldn't let him be THAT casual!!
Tomorrow CW and I will go to AW's school for the middle school performance of Mid Summer NIghts Dream. Now, this is a shortened version of the play. I'm curious to see what they do with it because if I remember right it is about 2 or 3 couples swapping sex partners in the middle of the night and granted I think it's a dream at the end, but regardless, not exactely age appropriate. I will let you know how the clean it up for their elementary audience! AW said he knows there are sword fights -- so there you go -- that's REALLY all that matters.
Need to finish picking up the house before bed and LOST! May the force be with you. Namaste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we all have addictions, some just mention it and others do not. Fiber 1 bars rock!!
Hope you enjoyed LOST, this coming from someone who's never seen the show :)
I used to watch Lost a couple of seasons ago...I saw the first and second one..and then I kinda fell off.-Until last Wednesday when I decided to stay home instead of joining the film club (French drama from 1939 was a little too 'different' for my liking)...I saw an episode again..and its weird how you can stay away from a show like that for a year and then watch one episode, and still enjoy it! I have no idea what has happened to any of the characters the past year...but I still paid attention. Its a good show...but its getting a little too weird perhaps.
Wow this was a poorly constructed comment...
Post a Comment