Ok, it's not been that weird, but I couldn't come up with a good title. I just looked up the official way to make hard boiled eggs because I wondered if I had been doing it right all these years. I guess I've been overcooking them. Who knew I could be such a failure! There goes my dream of having my own cooking show!!
AW and I went shopping today to get him some dressy clothes for his first communion in May. We wanted nice shirt, tie and slacks. He and I haven't really been clothes shopping where he tried on clothes and then had to try to agree on things. Woo Wee... this was an interesting battle of the wills. He liked this wide striped ties that reminded me of the 70s. He decided he wanted a suit. So much that when I was trying to leave the dressing room he was sobbing because we weren't buying the suit jacket. All we ended up buying today was a tie and shirt. We will figure out the rest at a later date when we are all on more of an even keel. If suits were cheap and he could wear it more I'd be more apt to consider it. But I think he'd be the only one in a suit and it won't fit for maybe a year if we are lucky! We did easily agree on some matching shirts for AW & CW for Easter, so that was one positive!
Going to color easter eggs this afternoon if I ever start boiling eggs. I'm kind of tired today. Yesterday was crazy busy and I just haven't recovered. I'd like to snuggle up on the couch and take a little nap. Hmm...maybe I can finagle that later today. I'll get back to you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You boil the eggs before you color them? I thought the whole point was to empty the eggs and then color them? I remember thats what we used to do when I was little. My dad used to make a pinhole in both ends of the egg, and then he would blow as hard as he could through one of them. I remember being equally facinated every time the yolk and everything else came out through the tiny hole in the other end...And my dads face would go from natural colored to an intense red...borederline purple.
Good times.
Oh, and btw, the tiny holes made it easy to attach a thread as well...by shoving the toothpick through the hole
Post a Comment