I just overslept this morning. Me. The one who gets everyone up. My husband woke me up. We had twenty minutes to get Adam up and dressed. I haven't had Daylight Savings kick my butt in awhile.
Which leads into the butt kicking of Saturday. I FELL in my step class on Saturday morning. On my BUTT. This was after first tripping about 5 minutes before that. Then boom, all of a sudden I'm on my butt looking at the lady next to me who is continuing her step movements but yelling at me OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?? While the teacher up front on the mic is freaking out. I quickly jumped up, proclaimed I'd landed on my butt so I was totally uninjured. Sometimes a little padding comes in handy!!
The funny thing about that incident is that the "me" of 5 years ago or earlier would have been so humiliated and embarassed it would have NOT been funny. But the "me" of today still thinks it's hilarious and didn't really think much of it afterwards -- except to be a lot more careful the rest of class to not make there be a THIRD.
Happy Monday peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You crack me up!!! I would have been mortified, but thats where you are a stronger woman than I am :)
Dadylight savings kicked our butts too, we also had about 20 minutes as well....
Happy monday!
Oh man! I would of loved to seen that! Hilareous! Do you walk into Screen doors too?
If I were you I would start taking some of those exercise classes at the Senior Center instead, and eat their low sodium lunches. One of the first signs of getting old is sleeping all the time and falling down. have you been forgetting anything lately?
Keep us up to date with the Journal of an old lady also called "Highs and Lows" lol
Your journal will soon read like this:
My high today; I remembered my husbands name. I dont now, but I did earlier.
My Low today: A nice young man found me at the Fred Meyer. I had fallen in the Cereal Aisle, Pee'ed my Pants and forgot who I was and where I lived. Im home now and Ok.
What a nice young man!
That Beat is a smart-ass... Nothing is more important than having a bit of self-irony! You rock wawa!
Post a Comment