I think you can, but I don't want Windows -- I just want to be able to view a few things or fill out a form that sometimes is just for PCs. Most the time everything works ok. But also my computer is going to be 6 years old in August -- so sometimes it might be age!
4 comments:
Im a Lefty I know what you mean. But cant you run windows on a mac nowadays?
Get with it man!
Mac = 1 huge expensive IPOD!
Lol
I think you can, but I don't want Windows -- I just want to be able to view a few things or fill out a form that sometimes is just for PCs. Most the time everything works ok. But also my computer is going to be 6 years old in August -- so sometimes it might be age!
PS - Beat pass the scissors....oh and you being a leftie makes SO MUCH SENSE NOW!!!
Are all bald men from Idaho lefties?
Post a Comment