Nikki's Pulp Fiction Censored
I've been reading this lady's blog recently. I came to her through her LOST discussions. But this is a funny story about being in Arkansas and watching Pulp Fiction "edited for TV". Sounds like why bother!
PS - I had to add that Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies. I only went originally because Bruce Willis was in it and I dragged my then young and impressionable boyfriend (later to be husband) ;) I have to mention it because most people are shocked I like this movie and quite frankly, so am I. I normally can't stand movies with a lot of drug use in it, that has ruined a few so called "good" movies for me. But then again, I love dark humor so this movie is good enough that I can over look the drug parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anne, thats funny. I too, like the movie pulp fiction. Normally, it would not be a fave movie, but it's nice for something different. I love dark humor.
There was Drug use in it?
Post a Comment