Wednesday, June 11, 2008
OUCH!
Only two people showed up for class today at the gym so the teacher decided to just do a personal training session out in the weight area. It was like getting a personal training session for free which I've never had...so I really liked getting it for free since you all (or a lot of you) know how CHEAP! I am. I think I worked some muscles in my back that I never had. And she did a lot heavier weights on my arms. I'm going to moving slowly tomorrow. She didn't work lower body very hard and so at least I should be able to walk! I was happy I'd been going very consistently the last month, and especially the last two weeks. I probably would have embarrassed myself in the middle of the gym! She also told me I looked good for having 3 kids which made my day. Even though a year after I had Christopher I was 20 pounds lighter and looked even better. I guess this is what happens when you have a baby over 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment