I'm a little sluggish this morning. The baby had a rough night. She usually sleeps all night without a peep. But occasionally she has a restless night where she yells out and talks very loudly every hour on the hour - 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 -- yikes -- then I had rough time going to sleep. I think she is just showing an early surfacing of my husband and my shared trait of insomnia.
Trying to feel my way to the gym, maybe that will wake me up :)
Also disheartening, I found out about a murder in our small city. Our first murder in 10 years. Someone poisoned a young grandma not even a mile from here. It's in a neighborhood that we take my son to cub scouts at. CREEPY!! Hubby thought that since it wasn't a violent crime I shouldn't be so freaked out by it. Granted, that makes it a little less threatening that there isn't a serial murder on the loose -- but who knows -- a serial poisoner??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment