Wow. Summer. Break. Is. Kicking. My. Butt. A full week of full force out of control summer madness. I can't believe I survived and it's only week 1. Luckily I made sure I've been working out HARD CORE so while I'm sore, I'm 1) getting a break and 2) have the strength and energy required to be on the rest of the time. I'm proud I've really kicked the workouts into gear. I was going before but I can't say I was really putting forth full force effort. But now I am putting all I have into each work out. I can tell it's been a big help for my mood.
Wow - someone should have warned me how much work 3 kids is 24-7!!
Monday thru Friday I have one gone 8:30-3:30 and another from 9-12....so I'll get a bit of a break.
Tonight we get to go out with another couple. Just grown ups. I might have wine. I can't wait!!
Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
so it was harder going from 2 to 3 kiddos huh????? I think girls just test our patience to get us back for the torture we did to our mothers (at least I did)
Post a Comment