Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today

Trying out a new method of tracking and may take down the live feed due to the high volume of protest :) Ok, one protester with whom I once shared cab fare and now is back in Norway. We must keep our international relations happy!

I went to the gym again today and I think my motivation was just not wanting to stay here and be tempted to clean, eat food or entertain my children. Whatever gets me there, right?

It's been crazy busy around here with the addition of karate to the mix. Baseball is almost over but not soon enough. I swear it rains EVERY day there is a game or practice and the clouds play peek a boo all afternoon because we wouldn't want me to be able to relax into a ROUTINE or anything. Playing the peek a boo game right now as a matter of fact!!

The escape artist hasn't succeeded again, but she did get weighed at the dr and is only 19 pounds. She has another month to go before she can ride forward facing! She'll be 14 months. She is a little thing. She's been doing really well at the gym, doesn't even cry when I leave, just goes and plays. I'm sure she'll have some rough patches still, too young to not!

Happy Thursday.....I'm going to try out the new show Swingtown tonight. Should be entertaining at least!

2 comments:

Ski said...

Dear wawa. Keep the feed crap if you wish. I merely suggested an alternative, which by the way gave me a huge surprise the other day. I have more readers to my blog than I thought! (help)

You rock no matter what you do.

Beatnik said...

Me thinks Mom is the one having the problem dropping the Escape artist off. the way you said,"She's been doing really well at the gym, doesn't even cry when I leave, just goes and plays." Your the one having a little trouble with this.

So keep on Rockin' in the Free world.

Well Linni said you rock so I added that part.