I've been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week and it's SERIOUSLY eating into my blog reading and writing time. I think of a lot of great blog topics while there....but by the time I get home and actually have time to sit down, the last thing I feel like doing is typing. Last week I felt like the extra energy you are supposed to get with working out had set in -- but the last two days I've been pretty tired. I haven't been sleeping well so that might be the difference.
And I'm seriously worried about the level of daredevilness my daughter seems to exhibit. I am being punished for something, I just can't figure out what :)
Hmm...right now I'm really trying to figure out how to get ahold of some wine -- that sounds perfect for the lovely summer evening.... Not a lot, just a bottle or two.
Happy Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a bottle of Chocolate vodka, we need to put to good use...
I have a bottle of Chocolate vodka, we need to put to good use...
Post a Comment